Ormond Owners Report
Second Quarter 2020
Hello from Ormond By The Sea, Florida
Ocean View Realty Group publishes the Ormond Owners Report quarterly newsletter providing out of town Ormond By The Sea home and condo owners local information that they may not otherwise receive. View other editions of the Ormond Owners Report.
– Sunrise Grill & Pizza Restaurant is open at 1280 Ocean Shore, the old bank building in front of Publix.
– Masks are now required in most businesses and any place social distancing is not possible.
– Sushi 99 is now open in Granada Plaza.
– Lucky’s Market in the old Food Lion Building at 101 E Granada will be a Publix next year.
– 4 Rivers Smokehouse is now open at One Daytona.
– Verona Oceanside now has a model home open across from the WWII WatchTower on A1A.
– The Black Sheep has closed at 890 S Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach and will reopen as The Wave soon.
Ormond By The Sea, Florida Second Quarter Condo Sales for 2020
This table shows the condos sold in Ormond By The Sea, Florida in 2020 through the Daytona Beach Area Realtors® Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with comparison to prior years.
Condos that are priced right for the market will sell quickly while anything overpriced will sit on the market.
Contact Ocean View Realty Group to help you buy, sell or rent your Ormond By The Sea home or condo. Visit our website www.ovrealty.com and our vacation rental web site at www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com or call us at 386-441-8245. Email for rental information at email@example.com. Real estate market information is updated on the Ocean View Realty Group market watch page. Go there for lots of statistics on homes and condos Sold and For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, Florida.